Monday, September 25, 2006

My new found interest

I have found a new found art!!! ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS and ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS. It allows you to take picture and EDIT it!!!!! YEA......Another ways for me to expand my creativity....Boy do i love our advanced technology!!!!HEHEHEHE.....Below is something which i just try to edit with...not so good yet as m still very amateur with all these adobe stuff....but soon you can see the difference of bertter art!hehehehe.....so enjoy!!Below is like a beer advertisement...One cool refreshing beer for three thirsty ladies....

Hehehe...Adrian say that Stephen reminds him of me because our characters are somewhat similiar....Anyways this dont mean anything, just feel like this picture is easy to edit thats all :P So dont be funny you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..somebody being perasan here... haha :P

Ya, i can give u more guidance in those two softwares if u want. it's actuallly quite complicated in the beginning. but it's fun :)

Elaine Tan said...

YEA!!!So when???when you can teach me??
Next week can ar?can?can?
hehehehehe...