Sunday, November 12, 2006

Singapore-Malacca Trip(17th - 25th October)

FIRST DAY
Date: 17th October
Time: 4.30am
Location: KTM SM11,Coach L1, Bunk 22Its Time!!!!I've been waiting for this moment for the longest time ever. Living a very hectic and busy life in Malaysia, KL. Life sometimes can be very chockingly tiring with all the burdens weight you down. Your life starts to be very routine and you dont know where you are going. So i decided that i need to take a break and leave this place to think what i want in my life and where is God in my life. And also not to mention to restore my relationship with God.
Today is the first morning of my trip alone to Singapore than to Malacca. I'm realy excited to be in this trip. :) I get to see a small part of this world with my own eyes and time. Its rare for my parents to let me go on trips like this alone, they are very protective of me especially when m the youngest and also known and the naughtiest in the family ;) . Anyways m still glad to get this opportunity. I've been saving up for it too, hehehehe...

P.s. The train just reached Kluang Station.
P.S. Again, Pissed with my bean to breakdown on this journey, its a torture in a way because i dont have my MUSIC with me!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!But i guess to think on the bright side, it would give me less distraction when i want to listen to God's voice... :)

Date: 17th October
Time: 11pm
Location: Sister's house in Dover road, Singapore

I reached my sis house around 10am this morning, she was waiting for me impatiently...hehehehe...The train stopped somewhere in the woods in Singapore for like half and hour and so i was late in arricing, which caused my sis to be late for calss cause she was waiting for me to open the door for me...SORRY SIS!!! not me fault man!! :P
I bathed, read a my book and slept till 1pm. My sis and boyfriend came back and bought this chicken rice for me. According to them they always eat from this store cause thier chicken rice is delicious. And they ARE delicious!!! HEHEHEHE...then they went back to uni and i went back to sleep again. Whenever i travel, i'll feel really tired...hehehehe
Then 6 ish woke up, my sis house mate(who is from China) came back introduced herself and we watched this Korean drama - princess hours together...Its a really interesting drama...Halfway sis came back and brought me out for dinner. We went to this store somewhere in Singapore...*i forgot the name of the place* me and my bad memory...haih...
We ate Katong Laksa and nasi lemak with chicken...it was delicious!!!! I ate SSSOooo much~!!!!
After dinner, we walked the street. My sis say that it is like Malaysia's Bangsar. Where there is alot of pubs and cafes for people to hang out and drink. Then we say this building,which my sis say they use it to make this drama series call He Lan Chun (HollandTown).Its a pretty famous Singapore drama.
My sister's back...hehehehe.....
Better picture of part of the place...without my sis back hehehehe.........
This is a very cool cafe, its in the corner...There have life band there, someone was singing this love song...Very romantic place!!!If you guys are in Singapore, should check this place out. Its really romantic, the layout i mean. With flowers and trees surrounding it, wooden, candle night, nice song....wow!!Apparently my sis and boyfriend went there before, the only thing they sont like bout it was that it is a little bit pricey.
After that we went home, showered,plan for tomorrow and sleep!!!! cant wait for tomorrow...where i'll explore part of Singapore by myself using a map hehehehehe!!!!!

No comments: