Tuesday, June 05, 2007

First Three days in Liverpool…

After 24 hours of agonizing flight…I finally REACHED LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Once we reached here, we got settled into our hostel, each apartment have 3 to 6 rooms, two bathrooms and a common room (with kitchen). Unfortunately this is only applicable for phase 1.. (Don't ask me about phase 2…they have so much better facilities than us…even so, m trying to be grateful for what I've got..).

Ma room…


My comfortable bed… ;)

For the first three days we arrived there, all we did was try to settle in. Walk around the city to find the cheapest supermarket to buy food and some household utilities.

Williamson Square…

Chicken Baguettes anyone?

Behold Liverpool fans…The Fan Club Store…Come quick to get your favorite Liverpool merchandise ;)

The fountain..

Gorgeous me and the fountain…

Look no further…its NANDO's…yumm…..

Self potray…

Me and fei fong

Beauty pagents… :P

The gents

Me and my apartment mates..plus Liza and Samantha

Me with lion in ChinaTown…

INDUCTION DAY!!!!

We'll keep you guys posted and more pics to come ;)

Peace and out...

No comments: