Thursday, October 05, 2006

Confession

I think it is time

Time for what?

Time for me to confess

Are you sure?

Yes. I... I need to tell...

Will you tell them everything?

I got to, you know that...

Why?I thought we are cool with it?

I cannot take this anymore, its too much to bear. the weight, the pain,the guilt. I need to be set free from all of this!
It is time!

Time for what?

Time for us to let go of our past. Will you come with me?

I can't....I'm sorry

Why?

I'm afraid.

Afraid of what?

The shame, the pain, the past...Everything

I'll be there for you, you dont have to be afraid!

I can't. I'm sorry...
Will you miss me?

I dont think so. I might forget... about everything when i'm forgiven.

I will miss you, you know that right?And i will remember you.

Its time.

Time for what?

For me to go.

So soon?

Yes...Goodbye my friend.
We were once close but now we have to part.

Goodbye to you too... i will miss you...I promise.




No comments: