Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weird Facts or Not???

Just something that i want to write and it had been stuck in my head:
1. I blast my music once i get up of bed every day.. (yup my poor parents have to stand my loud music everyday)

2. When i drive go though a toll, i would choose the toll with the number 7 or any numbers which is related to 7. Never toll number 6.

3. Even though i study and work in Pr industry, but i hope to either be a missionary or theater in the future.

4. I have Cockroach phobia, cannot stand the sight or smell of it!Cannot even be in the same room with it or else i will scream and jump and run out in tears....

5. I'm allergic to alot of things..including COFFEE!!!!

6. I am anti smoker and would strongly encourage people to stop smoking. But sometimes, deep within me i have this desire to pick up a cigarettes and start smoking.

7. My lucky number is 7. so i have this tendency to want things with the number 7, go to counter 7 in banks, sit in table 7 in all my exams and etc.

No comments: