Sunday, February 04, 2007

Exam finito!!!

Date: 30th Jan till 31st Jan
Day: Monday - Tuesday

11am - 1pm Woke Up or trying to wake up...did some chores and reluctantly leave the house...
1pm - 8pm Study group in library...trying to squeeze 6 notes in one day... *Thanks to my procrastination* People don't try this, be prepared don't do last minute things...

8pm - 12am went to little tree cafe to continue study...

12am - 1.30am went to Kader's Corner (mamak) to wait for lecturer and continue to study

1.30am - 2.30am Consultation hour with lecturer,,,,see how unprepared we are...haihz...

2.30am - 5am crash in Carole's place! Thanks girl...Dont think i can drive back this late seeing m sssooo exhausted

5am - 7.07am supposedly to wake up at 5am but our tiredness took the better of us and we snooze the alarm till 7am..hehe

7.07am - 8.15am Last minute study...

8.15am - 9am went to college, nervous...park and repark my car..apparently we are not suppose to park there,,, (Than whats the point of having car parks for!!!! *%*&^%*&^*&)

9am - 11am Exam for AHMC4141 Socio-Cultural Communication...

11am..................MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!WWWOOOOTTTT!!!!WOOHOOO!!!!

11.am - 11.15am KEna SAMAN!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!Apparently the other spot which i parked was a no parking space too!!!! WTF WTF WTF!!!!This is my first time kena saman...some more at the last day of my college in TARC!!!!! Seriously!Whats the point of having ample parking space when your students WITH car park sticker are not allowed to park there?? Haihz...kena denda RM5!!! :'( my money.....

11.15am - onwards went to DK ABF for our postmortem....it dragged on till 5pm only finish...At least it was a good postmortem, our lecturer Ms.Lim belanja(treat) us to an awesome meal of pizza hut!!!THANK YOU MS.LIM!!!!It was cool...than she taught us for the last time...and we sang to her and gave her a card...it was really touching...almost brought tears to my eyes...

Went back home, couldnt sleep. Guess my brain too active d...prepare for celebration in MYHOME!!!It was fun, everyone just let their hair go (literaly) and have fun!We also celebrated david's birthday and surprise him with his girlfriend's presence...hehe David was SSSOOO different when he is with his gf...damn not use to it man hehe...for those of you who dougbt David's sexuality, dont...I'll confirm with you...HIS NOT GAY!!!HAhahahaaDavid and his gal...June.... :)
OOPS!!!!!Don't worry they are just really good friends...hehehehe :)Me And my Cherry Martini...

I guess thats it....i just finish one chapter of my life...I've finally finished my advanced diploma in mass communication (public relations) (if i didn't fail, and i pray that i would not fail). I guess thats what life is about, you start a chapter, go though it and finish it. Than the next most practical thing is just to move on. Now i will have 4 months of break than june i might be flying to UK. and start another new chapter of my life.

I guess during this 4 months break, i will work really hard to get money to go there....haihz...Dear Lord please give me the means to go there...please!!!!I'm willing to work really hard for it...so that i can continue to study....

No comments: