Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Love your library

YEA Finally i got my Liverpool library card!!!Now i can get my entertainment from the library. Sadly our university library do not really provide us with story books, comic or other form of entertainment other than the limited dvd's and av collection...Now i'm able to bask in the fictionary world of fantasy by burrowing books from this public library..Best part was IT IS FREE!!! I can even use the internet access there for no charge at all!

They are open even on a sunday..How cool is that. Now there is another place i can hang out on a lazy sunday afternoon, don't worry people *I promise i'm not a geek!* :P

Sometimes when you don't have a certain thing only you realise what a fool you have been taking things for granted?!? I MISS PIANO AND THE CHANCE TO PLAY PIANO OR GUITAR!!!!I NEED MUSIC!?!? Been putting songs in my comp to fill my music makingless days...

-MUSIC IS A MUSICIAN'S RAISON D'ETRE-

No comments: