Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sun Shiny Day!!!

It was a bright sunny morning today!!!This is the first time i've seen the sun shinning so brightly during my last one month of stay here...IT IS JUST GORGEOUS!!!Never thought that i would love the sun so much(seeing how fierie hot Malaysia can be), been raining and cloudy here as if the sun is playing hide and seek with us. I definately cannot lose this golden opportunity of basking myself under the sun, furthermore it would be such a shame to stay in my room all day!

So i decided to pack my bag, throw in a book or two, Siew Leong's camera, junk food and water and off i Go - To St.John Park...
See the place even look so much beautiful when the sun come out, the flower seem to blosom more and swaying under the sound of the gentle wind.Seriously I would not understand how anyone would choose to stay in thier room...(Fellow house mate to note comment..That includes you Elaine Ng and Jessie Teo :P)
My little spot...P.S. I love you is just so touching, very human with a touch of humor...Cecelia Ahern did a fantastic job in putting a once sad beginning to a beautiful ending...
Me....happy...

2 comments:

Miraclelaine said...

There is not where i can find is more peaceful than staying in the room, Elaine Tan (evil laugh**)

From,
Elaine NG :))))

Raziel said...

cool pics i will be visiting the place if i got the chance and MONEY!!!