Thursday, February 21, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am utterly speechless!!!annoyed and dissapointed!

I know its a phase which i have to go through to learn and be better person, but i'm just utterly dissapointed in most men and find most of them are just JERKS!

when i tell you to becareful on what you say, please do it!do not say things you dont mean and bring my hopes up...because when you cannot fulfill what you say you will hurt the person that you care alot and maybe to the extend of losing them. If you cannot fulfill things, or have the feeling that you might not be able to fulfill promises that you make...please do not make it!Because people will feel betrayed and dissapointed in you.

I thought that it was just the two of you till P***Y wrote me an email this morning that he has issues and will not be there much for me???What am i now?someone you want to hang out with when you are in a good mood and dump a side when you are having issues?

I guess Janice say is true...you'll learn to know who is true and who is not...I know not all men are jerks look at my bro in law...his so cool and he treats my sis with love and respect...but for now, i'm seriously having a hard time trusting guys again...n P***Y say that i'm bad in relationship, maybe its true...but it was you guys that made me like this...Cause and effect babe...

No comments: