Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ranting!!!

Sometimes people or things just love to remind you how incompetent or annoyingly stupid they can be!!!!

For example today in internet design class, i was trying to create a blog for my assignment and blog spot just shows me how annoyingly dumb they can be!!! They 'CLAIMS' that their HTML are user friendly! FUCK that man!!! YOU ARE SO NOT FUCKING USER FRIENDLY!!!!got me a whole hour playing around with the fucking HTML n IT WORK NUTS!!!it won't let me change into the design that i wanted, it do not let me change zero, it's so not user friendly!!!

Seeing that i am hitting dead end, decided to try out word press...Guess WHAT??? They just another bunch of money suckers!!! I thought i finally found the right web for it but no!!! YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FUCKING THING TO CREATE YOUR OWN DESIGNED BLOG!!!!seriously~!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The blog thing just ruined my morning!!!dahlah headache on how to design a good and interesting blog, seeing that I'm not a design student!!! Mr.PIG just have to ask the stupidest question at the wrong time!hence upgrading my headache to a migraine!!!

I don't understand why is it that some people have to question everything that you do?cant two people of the opposite sex just hang out and be good friends?why do you have to assume???n think otherwise!?!?!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOIL EVERYTHING!?!?!?!?!??WHY DO YOU ALL ALWAYS HAVE TO FORCE ME TO CHOOSE?!!?!?!?!? WHATS wrong with just hanging out????

Now because of your question, i will lose my neutral free comfort zone!!!MY perfect neutral free comfort zone whereby i don't have to put up with this cold war n suspicion n gossip!!!! FUCK YOU MAN!!!!

N MR.PL!!!STOP SAYING THIS THAT YOU DON'T MEAN!!!!

What makes it worst is the STUPID INTERNET keeps disconnecting!!! STUPID O2 with their supposedly really good service n high 8GB speed cant even keep a good smooth connection for fucking 15 MIN!!!! KEEP disconnecting for no apparent reason!!!!!N ITS NOT EVEN THE WEEKEND!!!ITS ONLY THE FUCKING MONDAY WHEREBY NOT MUCH PEOPLE USE THE NET!!!!!! Now i cant even do my assignment in peace without THE FUCKING LINE KEEP DISCONNECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I warn you guys do not cross me!!!!DONT ever piss me off today or this whole week ever!!!!!N I'M NOT EVEN PMS-ING YET!!!!!!

No comments: