Sunday, May 07, 2006

Deep Sh*t

I hurt someone yesterday, it was an awful experiance...I was on my way home,really exhausted, burdened, stressed, spiritually dry....I had a feeling a few days ago that something is going to happen. And silly old me didnt pray about it.
Anyway, i was on my way back...i hurt someone...he wasnt really badly hurt just his toe got scratch and he made a huge fuss about it.I was worried about him and apologised and ask how is he...he screamed at me etc etc etc...
Anyway i brought him to the clinic,registered him and wait for his turn. To tell you the truth even though i put on a cool straight face with my head up high like i dont give a damn about things. Inside i was shivering with fear and worry. Million of things run though my head and i was also hoping no one can see my fear.
Anyway the person went in see the doctor, doc say its nothing much...just a small scratch. Cleaned his wound and bandage it and his ok to go...So while waiting for his med...i took out my phone wanting to call someone to comfort me or help me or just to be there for me...but all i did was just stared at the phone. Then something hit me!I dont know who to call...i dont really have anyone to call!!!I mean...i was always there for people whenever they need me, i have friends, good friends actually, loving family....but at that moment...I felt so alone, I know that God is with me in spirit, but i still felt so alone...It was terrible, terrible feeling.
I went back home...cannot sleep..i had terrible nightmares again.But this time its about this incident...
I really pray now that i will never, ever hurt anyone again...NEVER!guilt sucks!

No comments: