Friday, May 05, 2006

Him

Last night He came and visit me again....this is the third time he visited me. He is always nice and sweet to me, he understands me and loved me so deeply that after i wake up, his love still lingeres around me. In my dream, we talked, we laughed, we bonded. Even though we just talked for a night, but it feels like we have known each other for a lifetime. when i woke up, i felt so dreamy and in a daze...I dont want to wake up from this beautiful dream.
Unfortunately, in reality He is not like how he is in my dream. He is different, like a complete stranger to me, very cold. He is very talented, very musch loved from both gender. It sometimes hurt so much to know that he is not the one that i dream of eventhough they look so alike.
I guess you just cannot mix dreams and reality. haih,,,sad.

No comments: