Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Father I've returned

Like a prodigy daughter, I stray,
I was amazed by the world's lights and wonders,
that i forgot about home.
I forgot about the father waiting for me!
Not like the son, i did not waste my time in booze and women.
But i was captivated by life's business.
I worked from morning till night,
i told myself that I'll wait till the business is over only i come back home,
But i never did return.
I was depress, stressed and burdened,
yet i did not call on Him.
I thought that i can do it by my own self
but i was wrong
I realized that there is nothing more important than Him
So here i am ashamed, and broken
I came back home.
There i was on my knee, face full of tear,
All my Father did was run to me and hug me.
He pour oil on my head and cloth me with fine robes,
A feast was called upon for His daughter is back!
"Nothing matters to me because you are home!"says the Father
And i was glad because i am back!

No comments: