Sunday, January 07, 2007

Singapore-Malacca (17th - 25th October) Part V

Fifth Day

Date: 21st October
Day: Saturday
Festival: Deepavali

Today since it is a festive holiday and she dont have to go to uni, she decided to give me a treat and bring me to eat SUSHI!!!!! Cool huh!
She also suggested that she cook so that we can have dinner together ...with Su Yin :)
So we went to the wet market and bought alot of things to be cooked later...Than we get ready to go out for lunch...
Sis and her brownilocks hair...hehe
Back view of her brownilocks hair...teheh... *winks*Shes so totally going to kill me for putting this up...hahahaha...
While waiting for bus, we nothing to do so take pictures of our feet....guess which is mine?? hehehe
me and sis decided to exchange slippers to wear...so i get to wear her new slippers...yea!!!
Haih things you would do when you are bored...(like take pictures of your feet :P)Sis new slippers and leave....
Anyway we went to sakae sushi, apparently they are suppose to have like student discount veery satureday. BUT it was closed!!!!!!!!Due to it is deepavali i think, they decided to be nice to thier employees and close hte place for the day!NNNNNNNNNNooooooooo...... *faints* Imagine the sadness of not being able to eay sushi...haihz...
so me and sis went down to bugis to eat and shop. I bought sis ane myself an identical butterfly earrings. i got the blue one while she have the red one ;)
Went home to prepare for dinner.....
dishe ssis cooked.............Nyum Nyum....it was finger licking good, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!I've got to hand it to my sis. shes just an amazing good cook!After that, Su Ying belanja us dessert! STRAWBERRY STRUDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!Wah...delicious man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can die right on the spot....hahahaha...
Well tomorro m continuing my journey down towards Malaysia's historical state ~ Malacca, to visit Janice and her family...Goodbye Singapore for now....

No comments: