Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's over!!

At Last its over!!!The long hours of planning,organising, packing, painting, driving, begging, stressing and the pressure just for one event! and its all over!
It was an honour to have a blessed team working with me, i enjoyed every bits of it with them.they are a great team. We've gone though sleepless night together, drive, laugh, cry, stressed, nearly have an heart attcked, have fun together. Eventhough we have our differences but its ok :) We fill each other's strength with our flaws. Thats what that make us perfect :)
I was really stressed out though, something happened during the presentation. I think i might have a heart attack and brain explosion inside. I cried a little because of the pressure and stress. I felt really guity because i was the one who prepared it, and it just gone really messed up. I guess sometimes its out of our control. You may have a perfect planning, but bad things do happen :)
It was a good lesson to me. anyways i've forgiven people.
During my preparation, i received a call from a good friend. Asked me about my prayer life, of course ill be honest and say that it is not so good because i was focusing alot on work, assignment and thesis. It was a very unplesant conversation, i was accused of going to alot of 'events' and stuff like that. I'll admit i used to be like that but that time even when i have alot of events, i have a relationship with God. But this time, i am having a hard time having one is because of the stress and amount of work and assignment!I go out of the house early in the morning and return home midnight daily. Where i go? To work, college, class, assignment and do thesis. When i return home, all i want to do is to sleep due to extreme exhaustion.Friend say I go to alot of events? Now?THAT IS SO UNTRUE!!!!! I've got to say i cut down alot already!In fact i didnt go out at all, ok ok only once or twice!But not more than that! And i was accused of going to much event that i negleted having a relationship with God. I was furious!!!!HAVE YOU EVER REALLY ASKED ME WHAT I DID?WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY GET TO KNOW THE REASON BEFORE YOU POINT THE FINGER! I undestand that you care but please DO NOT PRESSURE me when I AM STRSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways i'm cool already, as i've promised myself that after all these stress is over, i'll spend time with God. And im starting to keep that promise.
Well for now other than God, i got exams....will do well for you Lord :)

No comments: